My GORUCK GR1 goes nearly everywhere with me; it’s got my back. Here are a few benefits of owning a bag that you can depend upon:
- It can be a pretty good pillow when you’re chilling in the park, napping in the sun
- It holds the gear that can help you affect your situation. It’s the little things that can make a big impact on your travels, like a bandaid, lip-chap, or a pen when you really need it
- It takes less thought to pick up and go somewhere, like the beach. Throw a couple things in your trusty bag and take off
- You’re always prepared for an adventure. It should carry the things that can get you from here to anywhere you want to go
- It’s a reminder you carry around that no matter how much you want to avoid it, there’s always someone or something you need to put your faith in to get by. You can’t do everything on your own
My ruck has broken in to fit me better over the last year and I feel better fit for adventure because of it.
“The Benefits Of” is a series that points out some small and large ways that little things can benefit your life. You can read all of the Benefits Of posts here.