- Nature is not for or against you, it just is.
Language and Code as Building Blocks
I’ve focused as much lately on understanding tomorrow’s building blocks—code—as I have the building blocks of community—spoken language.
As in the term with cycling, falling in behind someone to take advantage of them breaking the wind. Then you switch. Not “following” someone’s lead but taking advantage of the downstream effects, using them for good and then pulling ahead and giving that advantage to somebody else.
- The perspective travel gives us; even being up in a plane gives us a different angle so we can see ourselves and our concerns as being minuscule
- 1000 Mile Boot review
- A year of not using instagram
- It’s not like I “quit” instagram, I just stopped using it
- Seeing the different aspects of your life laid out across the same pages in a notebook
- There’s no Work/Life balance in a notebook, just your days on pages
- Get bored with technology, get excited about what it can do
- Finding things you love lets you stop searching, free up that cognitive space
- The care of craftsmanship in your own health
- Transition from nvALT to MediaWiki for reference archives